- Provides a target 3–5% net annual return, minimum £25,000 investment
- 100% exemption target from IHT after two years using Business Relief
- Simple, transparent low-cost structure
- Gives you flexible withdrawals and control of top-up payments
- Exclusively focused on environmental assets
- 10% of our profits go to charitable causes.
Where your investment will go
Sustainable food production increasing efficiency through hydroponics and alternative protein sources.
Increasing energy efficiency, preserving resources and reducing energy use through new product design, AI and data insights.
Increasing the UK’s capacity for recycling to divert waste going to landfill or being exported. Helping local authorities manage municipal waste.
Our hands-on management team has extensive experience in the waste, energy and recycling sectors. We understand what it takes to conceive, develop and nurture early-stage businesses. Members of our community get to share expertise and best practice to support each other and achieve the best return for investors.
If you're thinking about investing with us, it's important you read the associated risks.